BASKETBALL IS BACK! REGISTER NOW FOR SEASON 2, 2020
FORCE FUTURE STARS is an entry level Basketball program 5-10 year old male & female athletes & coached by our experienced IBA coaches.
Term 3, 2020 will commence on Saturday 25th July from 10am - 11am and will run for 7 weeks.
FORCE FUTURE STARS provides boys and girls with a fun and safe Basketball experience that serves as an introduction to a lifetime of involvement in the game. In addition to promoting healthy and active lifestyles, the program serves as a platform for social development and inclusion - fostering stronger and more vibrant communities and individuals.
$95 for new participants who will receive a Tshirt, Bag & Basketball.
$65 for returning participants
CLICK HERE to register NOW!
BENEFITS FOR CHILDREN
• Children learn the fundamental motor skills for future physical activity and sports participation;
• Children learn the basics of fitness conditioning, muscle management and well-being;
• Children learn the importance of health and nutrition;
• Respect for others as well as social, team work and cooperation skills are developed;
• Physically active children are more attentive, have a more efficient memory and better problem solving skills; and
• Force Future Stars provides a structured program for children to participate in over a five year period.